Brazenly Wilderness Retreat Terms and Conditions
- It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure the accuracy of the order details.
- All fees are due at time of order or as outlined in your payment agreement including packages, luxury transportation, and activity vouchers. Payments can be made via the website (PayPal).
- In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees apply for package and luxury transportation purchases that were originally paid in full:
- Cancellation 2 weeks or less before event date, 0% refund
- Cancellation 2 to 4 weeks before event date, 25% refund
- Cancellation 4 to 8 weeks before event date, 50% refund
- Cancellation more than 8 weeks before event date, 100% refund (minus PayPal transaction fees)
- Brazenly Wilderness Retreat reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for costs incurred, including airfare.
- Brazenly Wilderness Retreat is not held liable for travel costs including flights, car rentals, or any other transportation to/from the Brazenly Wilderness Retreat location.
- Brazenly Wilderness Retreat reserves the right to offer discounts at their discretion. Any discounts do not affect the status of current customers who have paid full price and no discount will be extended or due to them.
- The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to Brazenly Wilderness Retreat and its guests, staff or owners.
- The customer shall keep all Brazenly Wilderness Retreat fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
- Brazenly Wilderness Retreat reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and Brazenly Wilderness Retreat shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
- Brazenly Wilderness Retreat retains all copyright license rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs, and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied, or used in any other way.
- Any user of the website must be 18 years of age or older and agrees to be entirely financially responsible for all charges and other fees arising from use of the website.
- Brazenly Wilderness Retreat accepts no responsibility for keeping the website up to date and will not be liable for any loss by its failure to do so. We are not responsible for the contents of any links displayed on our website.
- Brazenly Wilderness Retreat does not accept any responsibility for missed, delayed, or canceled flights, train, buses, or other forms of transport.
- Brazenly Wilderness Retreat reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation, workshop schedule, or activity.
- The customer must comply fully with any and all health and safety regulations introduced by Brazenly Wilderness Retreat. The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use the facilities and participate in activities. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if participating in any of the activities or workshops. Brazenly Wilderness Retreat is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of workshop sites or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform a Brazenly representative of any previous injuries.
- All customers participating in an activity will be required to complete and sign a release from liability waiver.
- Brazenly Wilderness Retreat cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
- In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she will not discuss with any third party and shall notify a Brazenly representative as soon as possible.
- Brazenly Wilderness Retreat shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, road closures, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
- Brazenly Wilderness Retreat accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customers stay or traveling to and from Brazenly Wilderness Retreat location.
- We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
- A photographer will be on hand to take headshots and photos throughout the event. Brazenly Wilderness Retreat reserves the rights to use any images captured in marketing and/or promotional materials.
- No pets are permitted at Brazenly Wilderness Retreat.
Get in touch
If you have any additional questions or concerns prior to booking your retreat, please contact us!